a brand new thing

Comments, questions, or problems with the boards? Bring it on.

a brand new thing

Unread postby pshp » Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:23 pm

Hola,

Wherever you go, there you are. Right now you appear to be at the Pastry Sharp Message Boards. Waste time, have fun, get weird, ask questions, tell stories, go nuts.

Some things:

4) this board stuff is all new to me. I don't do this kind of thing for a living, and quite frankly, I'm completely shocked that I even figured out how to make it run. Inevitably, much tweaking will ensue. If you are having ANY problems at all, please let me know. I'll do what I can to make this place run smooth, and answer any questions you might care to throw at me.

d) please be nice. or at least nice enough. no preaching here. everyone knows how bullshit can escalate unintentionally within this medium. trolling and flaming is just not how people play it around here. mean people suck. i'm just sayin'.

II) suggestions are totally WELCOMED. like i said in thing 4), this is all new to me. formatting comments? confusing threads? whatever. please let me know what you think. i'll take all the constructive criticism you can dish out.

-13) thanks for reading. i hope you'll drop by often.
Last edited by pshp on Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pshp
Admin

Unread postby tom kha gai » Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:59 am

mmmmmm, i love that new site smell.

it makes me want to rub lather in my eyes.
tom kha gai
On the Steeple with the Shakes

Unread postby Cradlesnake » Mon Jul 28, 2003 5:12 am

New Board looks great. :D
"God's eyes are closed, just like yours."
Cradlesnake
Sawtooth

Return to God's eyes are closed