RIP?

Playful musings, 3rd rate psychiatric evaluations, and more (or less).

RIP?

Unread postby pshp » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:43 am

allrighty people. LOOK ALIVE!!! i had moderate hurricane issues. what's YOUR excuse?? is this a pastry sharp collective coma?

don't MAKE ME bore you with stories of daily adventures at massage school. without some type of subject matter to focus/distract my attention, i'll simply blog tales of peace, love and understanding with such sickening sweetness that it may just make you nauseous. believe me, i can go on and on and on blog and blah blah blah...

i'll make you get in touch with your FEELINGS!! you don't want this now, do you? DO YOU???

:twisted: (international symbol for twisted evil. apparently.)

they're teaching me how to be nice to people. can't you tell?
pshp
Admin

Unread postby ho » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:04 pm

We were holding our collective breath, waiting, hoping you made it through that bitch Frances. Glad to hear you are alive. Good luck with Ivan. Kind welcom to Florida ol' mother nature has given ya, huh?

...and in regards to them teaching you to be nice, i've got 5 bucks on you breaking them first ;)
ho
On the Steeple with the Shakes

crossfire hurricane

Unread postby tom kha gai » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:41 pm

whoa, pshp, your aura is totally stormy. it's like there is no calm in your eye, ya know? maybe you oughta readjust your energy. listen to the wind chimes of the universe. they're making the music of the spheres. it's so beautiful...
tom kha gai
On the Steeple with the Shakes

Unread postby pshp » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:58 pm

my aura is probably in better form than it has ever been. 3 days into it, and i've already had some amazingly intense and beautiful experiences. readjusting my energy is EXACTLY what i've been up to. this school feels as close to home as i've ever known.

the collective energy of the entire state of florida is a different matter. holy ratshit, batman. the stress levels are HIGH!!! lucky for me however, i'm at a school where it's ALL about the stress reduction. how convenient.

if y'all could just mentally visualize Ivan veering off toward the west, i'd appreciate it. let's send it on over to texas. they're tougher there. they can take it.

i miss our chats, Ho. :cry:
pshp
Admin

Unread postby Travis » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:41 am

I'm in Texas. It's already hellish enough.
Travis
Sawtooth

Unread postby Travis » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:42 am

But I wouldn't mind seeing Houston turn into a giant puddle. I think I'd like to watch all of the Texans get their high-heeled "boots" stuck in the mud.
Travis
Sawtooth

Unread postby .:.impossible. » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:40 am

I lived in Wilmington NC for a few years a few years ago. This is the second sentence where I've been able to repeat a phrase tonight. I like I like that.

Anyway, I've got some hurricane experience. Matter of fact, I plan on moving back there next year. Not for the hurricanes of course, but I'm not so big on these six month winters... although I do love the snowboarding.
.:.
.:.impossible.
Heron King

Return to Weightless repetition