wow...

Red Red Meat, Loftus and other musical synthesis. Six degrees of Califone.

Unread postby Tarheel » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:13 pm

Thanks for the 411, Kevin.

Did FoB ever release any CDs/7"s? Or anayone know where I could hear some?
Tarheel

Unread postby ho » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:34 pm

Tarheel? Stupid rednecks. Screw the orange peel and the black cat. The archers suck amost as much as superchunk and david wilcox. research triangle, more like stupid hot place with crappy soil and pine trees.

Hey, i'm from there too!
ho
On the Steeple with the Shakes

Unread postby kevbo » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:29 pm

that's another question i'll have to ask dad first.

i think they may have released a few 7" but i know there were no cds. the only thing i know for a fact that they put out was and ep or album called blind faith II.
kevbo

Unread postby airstreamdriver » Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:11 pm

kevbo wrote:i think they may have released a few 7" but i know there were no cds. the only thing i know for a fact that they put out was and ep or album called blind faith II.

the friendly betties released their sole tribute to yoko ono on lp and music cassette. all copies were subsequently reclaimed and recycled into stage outfits for siegfried and roy during the legendary colored polyvinyl shortage of the early 1990s.
airstreamdriver
Wingbone

Tell Glen hi for me

Unread postby Guest » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:48 am

Kevin, tell your dad Andy and Laura say hi.
I'd hope he remembers us, we were freinds w/ Freinds of Betty & RRm in the early days. Glen was a great guy

Unread postby kevin g » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:57 am

i'll do that!

also : yeah, FOB released the album blind faith II twice apparently. i don't know about anything else yet.
kevin g

Unread postby kevin g » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:26 am

hey, i'm going to see dad tomorrow, what's your last name or where might he remember you from??
kevin g

Unread postby kevin g » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:00 pm

they also got jimmy chamberlain to come in and play drums(before he joined smashing pumpkins actually. he could have been the drummer for RRM, but billy corgan nabbed him.)

i was wrong about this. jimmy was in SP by then.

also, dad says hello right back atcha andy and laura.[/quote]
kevin g

Previous

Return to Fingers in the spokes