bonus track on emusic

New LP and tour!!

bonus track on emusic

Unread postby nat » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:56 am

I just noticed that the version of Roots & Crowns on emusic has a bonus track, "Ladders"http://www.emusic.com/album/10964/10964383.html
nat
Heron King

Unread postby overbite » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:41 am

ladders appears to be a great song from the tidbit that i heard...why the hell isnt on the regular album damnit?!?!?! why? WHYYYYY??!?!
i have a toe nail on the end of my penis
overbite
Wingbone

Unread postby owl » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:36 pm

Yeah, it is a great track. Very cool.

There is also a live oRSo show on eMusic, and the first track is "Spider's House." I think I'll be downloading this when I get home.
Is a mirage real? Well, it's a real mirage. — Edward Abbey

pastrysharp
owl
Snakehandler

Unread postby clavastudio » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:24 pm

Just so everyone knows (those that don't, anyway) the oRSo "Spider's House" is a very different song from the new Califone "Spider's House". That's a really good oRSo show and worth listening to, just don't want folks to be disappointed.

The Califone "Spider's House" was tracked at the same time as the latest oRSo record (as yet untitled or released) was being worked on, with some of the same folks involved as were on the older oRSo tune. It's a title that been rattling around the studio for some time now...
"how was that take?"

"it sucked...c'mon in..."
clavastudio
Wingbone

Unread postby owl » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:13 pm

Yeah, it's nothing like the Califone version...at all. Still very cool, though. I'd recommend it. :D

Can't really go wrong with oRSo anyway.

pastrysharp
owl
Snakehandler

Unread postby mike » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:42 pm

I broke down and signed up for the free trial membership at eMusic so I could get that Califone tune and the oRSo tracks. Anybody found other cool tunes exclusive to eMusic before I cancel my trial subscription?
mike
On the Steeple with the Shakes

Unread postby owl » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:18 pm

I did the same thing. I might keep it, though. They seem to have a better selection than iTunes.

Either way, you might as well get that oRSo show.

And the new Bobby Bare, Jr. CD is pretty good too, as is the new Bonnie "Prince" Billy.

pastrysharp
owl
Snakehandler

Unread postby .:.impossible. » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:58 pm

a better price too! if you sign up through a friend, you get free tracks, as does the friend.

i recommend it to everyone! great selection. deep in every genre i've explored there too. thanks for the tip on ladders! i've been happy to see roots & crowns on the top downloads list all month!
.:.
.:.impossible.
Heron King

Return to Stitches