Madison/Milwaukee

New LP and tour!!

Madison/Milwaukee

Unread postby Cradlesnake » Tue May 15, 2007 12:23 am

Anyone from the board going to either of these shows? I live in madison and im only 20 but i will be trying very hard to obtain an ID to get into the show at the saloon. (or maybe the guys could put me on the guestlist :D ...but i will definately be attending the milwaukee show. can't wait. are they bringing copies of everybody's mother on tour????
"God's eyes are closed, just like yours."
Cradlesnake
Sawtooth

Unread postby Wendy » Thu May 17, 2007 11:37 pm

Actually, I'm making a little weekend road trip for both of these shows (and Arcade Fire in Chicago Sunday) ... but I'm not sure how I could be of any help getting you past "the man" although I would easily pass as your mom. Hey, if I see them hassling a 20-year-old over his ID, I'll try to distract them and you can make a run for it!

Seriously, though - PM me if you think I can help. No one should miss a Califone show over such a technicality. But a guest list entry would be ideal.
Wendy
Sawtooth

Unread postby Cradlesnake » Sun May 20, 2007 6:00 pm

silvermine pictures :D ...amazing show last night.
Cradlesnake
Sawtooth

Unread postby ho » Mon May 21, 2007 6:59 pm

Looks like you got in, good job!
ho
On the Steeple with the Shakes

Unread postby Cradlesnake » Wed May 23, 2007 12:35 am

unfortunately i didn't get into the madison show which was a total bummer. but the show at the pabst was absolutely incredible. please do more wisconsin shows guys. can't wait till pitchfork fest!
Cradlesnake
Sawtooth

Return to Stitches