massive post: final shows/living room ghosts:babytalk& scorn & the birth of fruit mountain.

Hi,

the shows with S.Carey and The War on Drugs were pretty great. big thanks to all the people who came out. hopefully you enjoyed the music as much as we enjoyed playing.     we have 2 more shows::

Oct 1 in Albuquerque, NM solo show at the Tannex – 1417 4th St SW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102. the show is at 7 and tickets will be available at the door. more info here

Oct 4 in Tucson, AZ – living room show – tickets available here

Albuquerque and Tucson will be the last shows on the stitches tour.  we did the first living room shows as a duo with me and Wil Hendricks in spring of 2013 and we’ve been mostly on the road in different configurations of califone since then.  It has been an amazing year of transcendental ups and downs, truly beautiful moments, living rooms(some cozy and some haunted), surreal truckstop encounters and a whole lot of playing music. again, thanks to all the people who enjoyed stitches and came out to shows. huge thanks to the incredible musicians that have played in the califone live band this year: Wil Hendricks, Joe Westerlund, Rachel Blumberg, Michael Krassner, Brian Deck, Ben Massarella, Jessie Stein, William Tyler,  Braden King, Craig Ross, Wally Boudway & Ross Andrews.

2. moonbath.brainsalt.a.holy.fool video by my brilliant and hilarious friends – Andrew Peyton, George McAuliffe and Mark Vannier. this makes me want to eat, watch football and cry until everything is better.     & you can watch the other videos for stitches here

3. get stitches on vinyl. it sounds better. 

4. just a few of these left.IMG_1271

5. we have vinyl reissues of the red red meat catalogue coming out this year. we’ll have specifics very soon

**** thanks again to all the great people for sticking with us,  listening and enjoying califone music and coming to shows– it’s been truly wonderful to get out and meet you beautiful weirdos this year. not sure when we’ll tour again but – Hope to see you soon.

peace & love, TR

IMG_9939 IMG_0853 IMG_9967 IMG_0800 IMG_0746

IMG_0074photos by Zoe Prinds-Flash from first ave, minneapolis sept.22-23

———

IMG_5666 IMG_5458 IMG_5508 IMG_5329 IMG_5328 IMG_5236 IMG_5627